A transcript is an exact and complete copy of a student's academic record at the time it is issued. It contains all course work taken while enrolled at the University of Mount Olive. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold flag by any department within the University.
1. What do official transcripts include?
· Requests Online - If you attended Spring 1993 or later - Electronic transcript delivery will provide the quickest delivery to your recipient. The University of Mount Olive has retained Credentials Inc. as its trusted agent for processing ONLINE transcript requests. Please click on the TranscrptsPlus® Icon above to enter your order. NOTE: Please be advised that most institutions do not accept third party transcripts (3rd party transcripts are typically considered unofficial). It is highly recommended that you choose your "recipient institution" from the network dropdown (transcripts are sent from institution to institution) when placing your order.
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, then you can contact Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request.
Note: Please be advised that there is an operator surcharge for all orders placed over the phone.
Because Federal Law requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete an Authorization Form and return it before your first request can be processed.
Authorization forms are approved by Credentials Solutions the same business day of submission during regular business hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday eastern time. Credentials Solutions is closed Saturday and Sunday.
Official and Unofficial transcripts cost $5.00. Regardless if the request is for an official or unofficial transcript, an additional $3.00 processing fee is charged by Credentials Solutions for each transcript. Note: if you are placing transcript orders for both Undergraduate-level and Graduate-level, then you will need to place two seperate orders with TranscriptsPlus® (they cannot be combined into one order).
To check the status of your transcript request as well as instructions on how to authorize your order
Please click on the icon below.
Questions concerning your order can be directed to Credentials Solutions Customer Service Department at 847-716-3005. Concerns can also be addressed directly through the Credentials Solutions Website, which is tied to your order.
-Message within Credential's Self-ServicePlus
· Requests In Writing – If you attended fall 1992 or earlier or to request transcripts in writing (Do NOT process through Transcripts on Demand), click on the following link Download transcript request form (pdf). Print form and fill it out as necessary. Once completed, either fax or mail to the following address:
Office of the RegistrarUniversity of Mount Olive634 Henderson St.Mount Olive, NC 28365Attn: TranscriptsPhone Number: (919) 658-7835Fax Number: (919) 658-7179
· Requests in Person - Transcripts may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar in Waylin Center 551 for a fee of $5.00 per copy. Transcripts can be printed and given to you while you wait. Again, requests cannot be taken over the telephone or via e-mail. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold by any department within the University.
· Transcript released to another individual - Transcripts can be released to another individual if you provide the name of person who will pick-up the transcript on the request. The request may be faxed or sent with the individual picking up the transcript. Identification will be required before the transcript is released. Federal Law, 93-380 prohibits release to other parties without the student's written consent.
The University reserves the right to withhold grade reports and transcripts of students who have not returned library materials or cleared financial obligations (payment of fines, damage fees, or costs of replacement for lost materials) by the date required at the end of each semester.
3. Do you accept request by e-mail?
No requests are accepted by e-mail or telephone.
4. Do you fax transcripts?
Yes, they are five dollars a copy, must be paid in advance, and are unofficial.
5. What information does the Registrar's office need to know?
6. Can I get copies of my secondary and previous post-secondary transcripts from your office?
NO, Transcripts covering a student's secondary and previous college or university education, which have been submitted to the University of Mount Olive as a requirement for admission, become a part of the Registrar's official file. The University does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken. Transcripts and other documents from other institutions are the property of the University of Mount Olive and under Federal policy, we are not allowed to issue them.