Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In


Admissions Forms

You will find forms required for admission here, along with other helpful information.

Please note: Official transcripts may be mailed directly from your previous institution or arrive via an approved electronic delivery service such as Parchment Exchange, Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe International, or the College Foundation of North Carolina (NC high schools only). Faxed or emailed transcripts, those printed from the internet, and those marked Issued to Student will not be considered official.

Printable Application for Admission

 Traditional (Daytime) Forms and Information

Forms to be processed only after deposit is received:

 e2Campus Notices (after registering for classes)

UMO’s emergency & inclement weather notification system. Students and staff must register themselves using their UMO username and email password. Accounts expire and must be renewed.

 Password Self Service (after registering for classes)

​Student and staff can register here for password recovery.
  • Click Password Self Service from the MyUMO home screen under Quick Links.
  • Enter username, click Continue, then select Reset Forgotten Password and click Continue.
  • Select 2 Challenge Answers and click Continue.
  • Answer selected challenge questions and create a new password.

 Online Payments

​UMO now accepts online payments! You can pay your confirmation deposit and student account payments at!

 Military Transcripts

Credits from military training based upon proper documentation of the student's military education, namely from the DD Form-214, and/or JST transcript. Credit is awarded based upon the American Council on Education's recommendations and the needs of the student's program.

Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard

Air Force 


  • Veteran who are eligible may use the JST website as well. However, if you are not eligible for a Joint Services Transcript, then you will need to provide your DD-214 Discharge Documentation to receive credit for your experience.

All military students are entitled to receive four semester hours of credit for Health & Physical Education in lieu of Basic Training, if the credit is needed. The following documentation is required:

Basic Training

  • RETIRED - Submit a copy of your DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (Member 4 Copy).
  • ACTIVE DUTY - If you are Active Duty and do not have a DD-214 with discharge status available, then you can submit a letter from your Commanding Officer stating successful completion of BMT and the amount of Active Duty time you have completed to date.