Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

MyUMO > Admissions > Admissions Forms


You will find forms required for admission here, along with other helpful information.

Please note: Official transcripts may be mailed directly from your previous institution or arrive via an approved electronic delivery service such as Parchment Exchange, Transcripts on Demand, or the College Foundation of North Carolina (NC high schools only). Faxed transcripts, those printed from the internet and those marked Issued to Student will not be considered official.

Adult Evening & Online (Nontraditional) Admissions Forms

Daytime (Traditional) Admissions Forms

Forms to be processed only after deposit is received:

Military Documents

Credits from military training based upon proper documentation of the student's military education, namely from the DD Form-214, and/or JST transcript. Credit is awarded based upon the American Council on Education's recommendations and the needs of the student's program.

Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard

Air Force 


  • Veteran who are eligible may use the JST website as well. However, if you are not eligible for a Joint Services Transcript, then you will need to provide your DD-214 Discharge Documentation to receive credit for your experience.

All military students are entitled to receive four semester hours of credit for Health & Physical Education in lieu of Basic Training, if the credit is needed. The following documentation is required:

Basic Military Training

  • RETIRED - Submit a copy of your DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (Member 4 Copy).
  • ACTIVE DUTY - If you are Active Duty and do not have a DD-214 with discharge status available, then you can submit a letter from your Commanding Officer stating successful completion of BMT and the amount of Active Duty time you have completed to date.

Emergency Notifications

Don't forget to sign up for e2campus Emergency Notifications

after signing up for courses!
Accounts expire so you'll need to renew later.

Registrar Forms (current and former students)

All other student forms are located on the Registrar's Frequently Requested Forms page on the Academic Tab.

​Online Payments

UMO accepts online payments! You can pay your confirmation deposit, student account payments, and even establish a monthly payment plan at!

 Supervised Agricultural Education Camp

Supervised Agricultural Education Camp