Readmit students are students returning to the
University of Mount Olive after being separated or after being out of
enrollment (inactive) for an entire spring or fall semester (summer excluded).
Applicants seeking readmission must meet the entrance requirements
of the university in effect at the time of readmission. To be
readmitted to any program or to take course work at any location, a
student must complete the appropriate readmission steps described below.
To be readmitted to the Traditional Daytime Program applicants must complete the steps below. Your Admissions Representative, Chris Bitzenhofer, will be glad to help you throughout the readmission process and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Submit an updated application (no fee) online.
2. If previously enrolled at UMO under a different name, submit a completed Name Change Request form to the Admissions Office.
3. Submit official transcripts of all college work taken from other institutions since leaving University of Mount Olive.
4. If planning to live in campus housing, submit a completed dean's evaluation form from the last college attended (if not University of Mount Olive) to the Admissions Office.
5. Be accepted to University of Mount Olive.
6. After notification of acceptance and before enrollment, send to the Admissions Office of University of Mount Olive a University medical form and an official immunization record.
7. Clear all unpaid balances with the Business Office.
To be readmitted to any Nontraditional Program (Seymour Johnson AFB, Evening College, Jacksonville, New Bern, Research Triangle Park, Washington, Wilmington, Online and Virtual) applicants must complete the steps below. You Admissions Representative will be glad to help you throughout the readmission process.